GLUCOSAMINE CHONDROITINE+ MSM
- 1.200 mg of pure Glucosamine sulfate and Chondroitin sulfate per serving
- Includes 600 mg Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) per serving
- Suitable during any training phase
PURCHASE EN WWW.TIENDAWEIDER.ES
- 1200 mg Chondroitin Sulfate,
- 1200 mg Glucosamine Sulfate,
- 600 mg MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
- The nutritive substance Glucosamine is a combination of amino acids from fish cartilage. It can contribute to the health of the joints and is hence, an important constituent of the synovial fluid. The synovial fluid serves as a buffer between the cartilage surfaces.
- Chondroitin is the main component of the cartilaginous tissue and can improve the joint function. The positive features of Chondroitin you can see in the cartilages, the sinews, the conjunctive tissue.
- MSM supports the action of many vitamins and mineral nutrients. Thereby it takes care that the nutritive substances are absorbed more quickly and also act for a longer period.
Directions for use
2x 2 capsules per day. Two in the morning and two in the evening.
Tin 120 cápsulas
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Keep the product out of the reach of young children!
Glucosamine Sulphate Potassium Chloride, Chondroitin Sulphate, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Gelatine, Anticaking Agents: Magnesium Salts of fatty Acids; Colour: Iron Oxides.
|Per capsule||Per 4 capsules|
|Chondroitin Sulphate/||300 mg||1200 mg|
|Glucosamine Sulphate||300 mg||1200 mg|
|MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)||150 mg||600 mg|