The top formula to protect your joints!
- Collagen enzymatically hydrolyzed
- Turmeric of high biological availability
- Enriched with magnesium, glucosamine, silicium and hyaluronic acid.
Joint Collagen is a top quality product made of hydrolyzed collagen with a delicious citrus flavour. Its ingredients have been selected very carefully to protect and support the recovery of joints. This product is aimed to active and sports people.
Joint Collagen is not a conventional collagen. The formula has been reinforced with the best functional ingredients, which are used to take care of our joints and protect them:>
- Bovine hydrolyzed collagen (Peptan): Collagen guarantees the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of tissues, such as skin, bones and the cartilages of the human body. Aging and intense physical activities affect joints, and specially their cartilages. Peptan is a patented brand of enzymatically hydrolyzed collagen, of high purity and exceptional biological availability. These qualities guarantee an ideal digestibility and absorption, which are necessary to be able to obtain all the benefits of the hydrolyzed collagen.
- Turmeric extract (CURSOL): tumeric is widely known by its antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties. Nevertheless, the conventional tumeric is very slightly soluble and, therefore, it is difficultly absorbed. This means that big quantities of tumeric are needed to obtain its benefits. CURSOL is an active and double patented ingredient that offers a form of soluble tumeric. Therefore, its highly biological availability allows us to obtain the beneficial effects of the turmeric by taking minimum doses. 280 mg of CURSOL per day are sufficient to achieve its benefits!
- Organical Silicium: the silicium is a mineral, which is very important in the synthesis of the collagen, connective tissue and creation of bones. The silicum you find in Joint Collagen is an organic silicium that proceeds from bamboo. It’s possible to obtain up to 75% of silicium of every 100 grams of bamboo.
- Manganese: this mineral has a powerful antioxidant capacity and it’s basic for the suitable synthesis of the proteoglycans and basic structures of connective tissue and bones.
- In addition, this new formula has been enriched with hyaluronic acid and glucosamine.
Joint Collagen is the best combination of ingredients to nourish and protect your joints! Specially, if you practise a lot of exercise and may wear out your joints significantly!
Directions for use
Mix 10 g powder (1 scoop) with 200 ml water.
Tin 300g (30 servings) Flavour: Lemon
88% Collagen Hydrolysate, D-Glucosamine, Acid: Citric Acid; Magnesium Carbonate, Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa L.) (CURSOLTM), Bamboo Extract (Bambusa bamboss (L.) Voss), Flavouring, Hyaluronic Acid, Sweeteners: Sucralose, Steviol Glycosides; Manganese Gluconate. May contain traces of gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, nuts, lupin and products thereof.
|Per 100g||Per Serving**|
|Energy||1495 KJ/ 358 Kcal||150 kJ/ 36 kcal|
|Fat||0,23 g||0,02 g|
|– of which sat. fatty Acids||0,06 g||0,01 g|
|Carbohydrates||1,5 g||0,15 g|
|– of which Sugars||0,48 g||0,05 g|
|Protein||87 g||8,7 g|
|Salt||0,94 g||0,13 g|
|Mangnesium||563 mg (150%*)||56 mg (15%*)|
|Manganese||3,0 mg (150%*)||0,3 mg (15%*)|
|Collagen||88 g||8,8 g|
|Turmeric Extract||2000 mg||200 mg|
|D-Glucosamine||2800 mg||280 mg|
|Bamboo Extract||1147 mg||115 mg|
|– of which Silicon (70%)||803 mg||80 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||290 mg||29 mg|
|* % NRV = Reference Intake of an average Adult
** Serving size: 10 g powder mixed with 200 ml water