After re-examining numerous studies Weider has developed BCAA 8: 1: 1 Glutamine the best formula to develop muscle mass. No matter your sport.
This excellent formula contains:
• BCAAs: Essential chain amino acids Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine with a ratio of 8:1:1 respectively. They support recovery and are also energizing. According to latest studies Leucine initiates protein synthesis processes, but must be taken with by Isoleucine and Valine in order to complete these processes. That is why we have chosen this new ratio 8: 1: 1 which gives Leucine a higher value, the most important of the three.
• L-Glutamine: A semi-essential amino acid, the most abundant in our body, it is key to protect and repair muscle tissue. It supports the recovery of both the muscle fiber (since it favors protein synthesis) and the glycogen which runs out during workouts. In addition L-Glutamine increases and improves the immune system function and it also has antioxidant effects.
• Vitamin B6: Very important since it rules many functions. One of its key functions is to support a normal protein and glycogen metabolism, key in the muscle recovery processes.
• Zero sugar
• Vegan: with fermeted amino acids that ensure a high quality origin.
• Lactose free and no artificial colours
When should it be taken?
• After training: Because it accelerates the recovery of muscle breakdown produced by both aerobic and anaerobic intense training.
• Before training: It protects muscle mass because these four amino acids are able to enter the energy cycles providing energy. Its formula works as anticatabolic and protector of muscle mass if we take it before or during training. It prevents the use of muscle glycogen and, thus, delays fatigue key while following strict or a definition diets.
Directions for Use
Mix 10 g powder (2 measuring scoops) with 250 ml water.
Size / Flavour
Tin 500g = 50 portions Flavour: Blue Raspberry
L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality ®), L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine, Flavourings, Acid: Citric Acid; Unicellular Algae Extract (Spirulina platensis); Anti-Caking Agent: Silicon Dioxide, Raspberry Dehydrated Fruit Juice (Rubus idaeus L.), Cranberry Dehydrated fruit juice (Vaccinium myrtillus L.), Sweetener: Neohesperidine DC; Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride). May contain traces of gluten, crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soya,milk, nuts and lupin.
|Energy||159 Kj / 38Kcal|
|– of which sat. fatty acid||0 g|
|– of which Sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin B6||0,7 mg (50 %*)|
|L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality®)||4714 mg|
|* % NRV = Reference Intake of an average Adult.|
** Serving size: 10 g powder mixed with 250 ml water