Carbohydrate Source: 100% Maltodextrin
- Carbohydrate Source: 100% Maltodextrin
- Zero fat
Our new product Pure Maltodextrin is made only from Maltodextrin (100% Maltodextrin, from corn hydrolysis). Maltodextrin is a carbohydrate made from glucose chains, the main energy substrate that contributes to muscle fiber in physical exercise. It is a very popular carbohydrate in the sports world known for its fast action.
When we exercise, blood glucose levels decrease and the consequent degradation of glycogen to glucose occurs to cover the energy needs during that moment. To counteract this and maintain adequate glycemia and energy during long-lasting exercise, we need to ingest products in which the glycemic index is high. Hence our new launch! Maltodextrin has a high glycemic level which makes it possible to replenish these energy needs and, above all, to prevent fatigue.
Another advantage of maltodextrin is its osmolarity. Osmolarity influences the body’s rate of gastric emptying, allowing nutrients to pass from the stomach to the intestine where they are absorbed. There is an enormous relationship between the molecular weight of carbohydrates and their osmolarity. Maltodextrin, having a higher molecular weight than other carbohydrates (such as glucose and fructose), has a faster transit time and is therefore available sooner and absorbed at a higher rate. This results in the rapid release of glucose into the bloodstream as a source of energy.
WHEN TO TAKE IT?
As a recommendation, maltodextrin generates very interesting functions before and during physical exercise, but we must not forget that it depends on the objective of the athlete. Among the main effects produced we highlight:
– Before physical activity: it is used to boost the energy to be carried out during training. This type of product before exercise helps, above all, to increase performance and concentration.
– During physical exercise: it is used to improve performance and delay the onset of fatigue, helping to maintain adequate glycogen levels.
Moreover, we would like to add that the intake of this type of product after physical exercise helps the recovery of muscle glycogen stores. Being a high glycemic index carbohydrate, it is rapidly absorbed, thus allowing a fast and efficient recovery.
We continue to expand our range of products for everyone and, of course, Pure Maltodextrine? is also vegan!
Directions for use
Mix 50g of product (1 ladle) with 250ml of water.
Jar of 1kg (20 portions)
Mix 50 g with 250 ml of water and drink it:
- Before: to boost energy and increase performance and concentration.
- During: to improve performance and delay the onset of fatigue, helping to maintain adequate glycogen levels.
- After: to aid in the recovery of muscle glycogen stores. As a high glycemic carbohydrate, it is rapidly absorbed, allowing a fast and efficient recovery.
Ingredients / Nutritional information
Ingredients: 100% Maltodextrin May contain traces of crustaceans, eggs, fish, peanuts, soy, milk, nuts, lupine, sulfur dioxide, sulfites and sulfite derivatives.
|Nutritional information||Per portion (50g)|
|Energy||815 KJ / 192 kcal|
|– of which saturated||0g|
|– of which sugars||2,8g|
And there’s more! Complete it with…
WHEY PROTEIN CHOCO CREME5.49€
ISOLATE WHEY 100 CFM67.53€
GOURMET OAT FLOUR8.99€