Post workout recovery
- 3:1 ratio of carbs to proteins
- With vitamins and minerals.
- Gluten and sugar free
The new Recovery Drink from Weider is an easy-to-prepare creamy lemon yogurt flavor shake designed to help you recover better and faster after your workouts. Proper recovery is really important—firstly, to help you function better in your day-to-day activities, reducing pain and soreness. Secondly, being fully recovered also means you can perform better at your next workout.
<p”>The Recovery Drink formula has been designed with an optimum mix of ingredients to help your body repair after a workout:
- Maltodextrin: this carbohydrate is easy to absorb and digest and rapidly provides the energy that muscle tissue needs to repair itself.
- Whey protein concentrate: whey protein is an important source of amino acids, especially branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), which stimulate post-workout protein synthesis—essential to repair tissues and accelerate recovery.
- 12 Vitamins: help meet your daily requirements of 12 different vitamins, some of which are of particular interest to athletes, such as vitamin C which contributes to the proper functioning of the immune system. The immune system is especially important for people who work out a lot, as this level of training can weaken it.
- 4 Minerals: potassium, calcium, magnesium and sodium. Help replenish electrolytes lost through training, especially when long distances or high temperatures are involved.
What’s more, Recovery Drink is gluten-free and contains no added sugars.
All this will make the new post-workout drink from Weider your go-to option to help you recover after any type of sporting activity, especially heavy lifting or endurance or high-intensity training.
Finally! A great-tasting recovery drink with unbeatable results!
Directions for Use
Mix 50 g powder (1 measuring scoop) in 250 ml of water.
Size / Flavour
Tin 300 g = 6 servings Flavour: Lemon Yogurt
RECOVERY DRINK ( EAN13: 8414192312612)
Maltodextrin, Whey Protein Concentrate1 (Emulsifier: Soy-Lecithin), Potassium citrate, Tricalcium citrate, Acid: Citric Acid; Flavouring, BCAA´s (L-leucine, L-isoleucin, L-valine), L-Glutamine, Magnesium hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Sweetener: Sucralose; Vitamin blend (Ascorbic Acid, D-Alpha Tocophéryl Acétate, Nicotinamide , Retinyl Acetate , Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Cholecalciferol, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamin HCl, Pteroylmonoglutamic Acid, D-Biotin, Cyanocobalamin), Colour: Beta-Carotene.
|Per serving (50g)|
|Energy||785 kJ/ 185 Kcal|
|– of which sat. fatty Acids||0,4 g|
|– of which Sugars||3,3 g|
|Vitamin A||160 μg (20%*)|
|Vitamin D||1,0 μg (20%*)|
|Vitamin E||2,4 mg (20%*)|
|Ascorbic Acid||16 mg (20%*)|
|Thiamin||0,23 mg (21%*)|
|Robiflavin||0,32 mg (23%*)|
|Niacin||3,2 mg (20%*)|
|Vitamin B6||0,28 mg (20%*)|
|Folic Acid||73 μg (37%*)|
|Vitamin B12||0,5 μg (20%*)|
|Biotin||10 μg (20%*)|
|Pantothenic Acid||1,2 mg (20%*)|
|Potassium||461 mg (23%*)|
|Calcium||216 mg (27%*)|
|Magnesium||78 mg (21%*)|
|*% NRV = Reference Intake of an average Adult|
¿Para qué sirve?
¿Se disuelve fácil?
¿Es un suplemento seguro?
And there’s more! Complete it with…
WHEY PROTEIN CHOCO CREME5.49€
ISOLATE WHEY 100 CFM67.53€
GOURMET OAT FLOUR8.99€