¿You wish to maintain a well-groomed skin and protect it during tanning? With our new SUN BRONZE Gummies you can do just that!
Sun Bronze is designed to help you to take care for your skin thanks to its complete formula based on vitamin A, beta-carotene, lutein and zeaxanthin. These substances have numerous functions that will make your skin look well-groomed, luminous and radiant. The main properties of the ingredients in Sun Bronze include:
- Beta-carotene: it is a pigment with a high antioxidant capacity, a precursor of Vitamin A. Among its main functions are the maintenance of skin health, tanning enhancer, good for eyesight and involved in the proper functioning of the immune system. Due to their high antioxidant capacity, they protect our cells and play an important role in the anti-ageing process.
- Vitamin A: it is a fat-soluble vitamin that contributes to the formation and maintenance of tissues (soft and bone), membranes and skin, it helps to maintain a normal vision and supports the immune system. It also has antioxidant properties to protect cells and prevent cell ageing.
- Lutein: a pigment closely related to beta-carotene and vitamin A. Many people refer to this vitamin as the “eye vitamin” because it acts as a filter for the sun and protects eye tissues.
- Zeaxanthin: a pigment with similar properties to lutein. Both act at the ocular level by exerting an antioxidant action.
With Sun Bronze gummies, you will achieve a well-groomed and luminous skin! And last but no least, they contains no added sugars and are allergen-free!
Directions for use
Take 2 gummies a day.
- PRESENTATION: Jar of 40 gummies (20 portions).
- FLAVOUR: Mango-Peach.
Can be combined with any other Weider product.
Ingredients / Nutritional information
Ingredients: Sweeteners: maltitol, sorbitol; water, gelatine, lutein, acid: citric acid; beta-carotene, flavourings, zeaxanthin, glazing agents: carnauba wax, beeswax; retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A).
|Nutritional information:||Per 2 gummies||%NRV*|
|Energy||115 KJ / 27 kcal|
|– of which saturated||0 g|
|– of which sugars||0 g|
|Vitamin A||300 µg||38|
* % NRV = Reference Intake of an Average adult.