Maximum protection and recuperation
- Immune and muscular protection
- Anti-catabolic amino acid
PURCHASE EN WWW.TIENDAWEIDER.ES
L-Glutamine is a non-essential amino acid abundant in the muscle tissue and it is essential for various metabolic functions:
• Due to its abundance in the muscles, it is essential in the prevention of muscle protein deterioration, thereby preventing unwelcome catabolic conditions. It acts directly on protein synthesis.
• It helps muscular recuperation after intense training sessions and therefore it is essential in the prevention of over-training.
• It is fundamental for correct functioning of the immune system.
• It helps to reposition muscular glycogen deposits and therefore it speeds up the muscular recuperation process.
• It also acts as a cell voluminizer, by improving the hydration of the muscle cells.