Mineral replenishment and hydration
- Optimise hydration and mineral replenishment during sport. A combination of minerals to help you maintain performance With an extra supply of vitamins D and B1
PURCHASE EN WWW.TIENDAWEIDER.ES
Salt Caps from Victory Endurance are the most complete on the market because they provide all the electrolytes and minerals necessary to maintain sports performance, promoting hydration and replenishing the salts lost during physical activity.
WHY CHOOSE SALT CAPS?
Because its UNIQUE formula contains all the ingredients that help maintain electrolyte balance:
– Sodium: the first of the three minerals known as electrolytes. It is the most important because it is essential to help maintain hydration during sport due to its ability to retain water inside the cell. It is involved in the correct functioning of the musculature.
– Potassium: the second of the three electrolytes. It is involved at the intracellular level in acid-base balance, muscle contraction and neuromuscular activity. It facilitates water retention in the spaces between cells.
– Chlorine: the third electrolyte. It is essential for maintaining water balance as it is the one that most facilitates the absorption of fluids. Necessary for proper digestion by maintaining gastric juices.
– Calcium: it is involved in energy metabolism, muscle contraction, neuromuscular activity, nerve conduction and blood coagulation.
– Iron: forms part of red blood cells as it is the central atom of haemoglobin, and is therefore essential for oxygen transport.
– Magnesium: is involved in various processes such as energy release (oxidative phosphorylation and glycolysis), protein synthesis, neuromuscular transmission, electrolyte balance and contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
– Iodine: plays an important role in energy release, thyroid hormone production, nervous and cognitive function.
– Copper: important indirectly in oxygen transport because it is involved in iron metabolism. It is also involved in bone mineralisation, in the maintenance of collagen, in the oxidative metabolism of glucose and is also a powerful antioxidant as it forms part of superoxide dismutase.
– Manganese: essential and abundant in tissues rich in mitochondria (brain, liver, pancreas, kidney) and therefore for energy metabolism.
– Selenium: has a powerful antioxidant action as it forms part of glutathione peroxidase. It is also involved in the metabolism of thyroid hormones.
– Thiamine or Vitamin B1: essential in carbohydrate metabolism for energy production, e.g. in the Krebs cycle. It may improve the anaerobic threshold and deficiency may decrease performance.
– Vitamin D: increases calcium and phosphorus absorption and is involved in bone growth and mineralisation, muscle function and the immune system.
With Salt Caps from Victory Endurance you ensure the most complete supply of electrolytes, mineral salts and vitamins so that your performance does not diminish.
Directions for Use
Take 1 capsule per hour of intense exercise with 150-200 ml of water or Iso-Energy.
Bottle 90 capsules
f you take Iso-Energy and/or Victory Endurance gels during sport: take 1 capsule every 90 minutes (1.5h) of intense exercise. – If you only hydrate with water and/or a small amount of Iso-Energy: take 1 capsule every 30 to 45 minutes of intense exercise. You should also take into account the different environmental conditions of heat, humidity, time of year, etc. to modify these recommendations according to your perspiration.
Per 1 capsule
Vitamin D 5 μg (100%*)
Thiamine 1,1 mg (100%*)
Potassium 90 mg (5%*)
Chlorine 210 mg (26%*)
Calcium 150 mg (19%*)
Iron 9 mg (64%*)
Magnesium 60 mg (16%*)
Manganese 2 mg (100%*)
Selenium 12,6 mg (100%*)
Iodine 150 μg (100%*)
*% NRVs: Nutrient Reference Values
Calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, potassium citrate, casing (gelatine), magnesium oxide, iron (III) pyrophosphate, anti-caking agents: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide; manganese gluconate, copper gluconate, vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride), potassium iodide, sodium selenite and vitamin D (cholecalciferol). May contain traces of lactose, soya, gluten and egg.
¿Qué beneficios tiene?
Evita la deshidratación al mejorar la absorción de agua y mantiene los niveles de sales óptimos en entrenamientos, incluso de larga duración.
¿Cómo se usa?
Tomar 1 cápsula por cada hora de ejercicio intenso acompañada de 150 – 200 ml. de agua o Iso-Energy.
Con vitamina d y b1, Además de minerales, hemos añadido a nuestra fórmula un extra de vitamina D y B1.
¿Son suplemento seguro?
Sí, son un suplemento permitido y seguro. Solo debes prestar atención a los alérgenos. Puede contener trazas de lactosa, soja, gluten y huevo.
And there’s more! Complete it with…
WHEY PROTEIN CHOCO CREME5.49€
ISOLATE WHEY 100 CFM67.53€
GOURMET OAT FLOUR8.99€