MAGNESIUM PLUS GEL
Prevents muscle cramps
- Magnesium (Mg) delays the onset of muscle cramps.
- With added potassium (K) to enhance its effects.
- Contributes to electrolyte balance.
PURCHASE EN WWW.TIENDAWEIDER.ES
Victory Endurance has developed this new product, MAGNESIUM GEL PLUS, based on Magnesium in gel form, which allows you to take this important mineral quickly and easily during physical exercise.
Not only does it provide Magnesium, but it is also combined with an adequate dose of Potassium to increase its effectiveness. It is recommended for all types of athletes, especially long-distance athletes, as their magnesium levels can decrease due to the high levels of physical exhaustion required by these disciplines.
What are its ingredients and how do they work?
– Magnesium (Mg): It is essential for muscle function. Together with calcium, it participates in contraction/relaxation mechanisms (calcium promotes them and magnesium inhibits them). According to the EFSA, this mineral is essential for many functions: it is particularly involved in neuromuscular transmission processes (normal functioning of the nervous system and psychological function), electrolyte balance, energy release (normal energy metabolism) and contributes to reducing tiredness and fatigue. It also contributes to normal muscle function, protein synthesis, cell division, etc. In athletes, the physical wear and tear caused by intense exercise can lead to muscle cramps, which can be increased by the loss of potassium and other mineral salts (electrolytes).
– Potassium (K): is an intramuscular electrolyte involved in acid-base balance, muscle contraction (normal muscle function) and neuromuscular activity (normal functioning of the nervous system).